Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another sub bites the dust....


What is it that makes subs think that they can manipulate a Dominant Woman? Don't they get that in My world, it is all about Me?

Recently I went on a trip and saw the absolute worst come out of the sub male that accompanied Me. It was tragic because I watched him totally disintegrate into this unpleasant troll thing that would be best kept in a cage under a castle.....

Well I suffer no fools. Wont happen in this life or any other that I am a part of....

So, when I say that I am a emotional sadist, believe Me. Tears only get Me hot and make Me want to grind your face into the carpet. If your Mama didn't give you enough love, then don't look at Me for it. Now if you are looking for a Mistress that is going to make you cry for your mother and beg her forgiveness for being born a pathetic piece of snot, then step right up.We will have a great time together.

I am seeking someone to devote themselves to Me. I don't want someone that is full of excuses. Personal responsibility people, learn it, live it. I don't want you coming to Me broken, then what fun is it for Me when someone else has beat Me to the punch?

Yes, I am cruel, yes I am a fucking mean cold bitch, and you will suffer greatly for Me.

But then, how else do you think you can prove yourself worthy to sit at My feet as My treasured pet? And you will be treasured, and petted and loved on. When you have fucking earned it......

Mistress Lady Friday

No comments: