Monday, October 29, 2007

your eyes dont have to be brown to be full of shit

Of course faithful readers you know by now that I take complete advantage of this blog to rant about things that piss Me off. Well this one is no different, LOL.

We live in a society today that completely perplexes Me. I am who I say I am, I dont make up personas and pretend. What good is it when eventually the person I am dealing with is going to realize it in the end?

So, towards that end, why oh why do you fucking ass lame bitches continue to contact Me with such complete and utter malarcy? When I tell you I am a mental and physical sadist, dont be surprised when I treat you like shit. That is My pleasure. I delight in the hurt in your eyes. It gets Me off.....

Or when I expect you to treat Me like the Queen I was raised to be, be surprised when I am offended by half ass attempts to impress Me.Wow, some fucking bubblebath from the dollar store.

Now your Mother may tolerate such bullsht, because she, (unlike Me) loves you and doesnt want to hurt your feelings.....

And for those that love to promise things and then just, disappear like mold in the bright sun. Stupid is a stupid does motherfuckers....

If you dont realize that I tell My fellow Dominas about your lame asses you are mistaken. The world is no longer as small as it once was, we all live in a world with cyber abilities so we know completely what you lame fucks are up to.

You know you are bitches.....

Until next time....

Lady Friday

No comments: