Monday, September 3, 2007

Does size matter?


I know it is hard to believe, but this is a real picture, and that dick is really, that small. I would think that the person depicted would be on anti-depressants or under the care of a psychiatrist. I know I would be if I were a man and had that between My legs. Anyhooo, I just returned from the Big Apple and this one was one of the wee worms that I saw there. Which inspired this blog entry. "Does size matter".

Let Me be perfectly frank,it matters. Are you fucking kidding Me? Of course it matters, can you imagine woman looking down at that little nub and getting hot in the pants? I have seen bigger wine bottle corks. I cant even picture someone trying to have sex with it. I would just get pissed off if a potential lover even thought to try and insult Me like that.

Now it does give an argument for gender reassignment. I cant see why you would want to be a man with a pseudo dick like that but I guess I am not taking in the masochistic natures of the human kind. Go figure....

So, dearies, in My opinion if that is all the package that you have, stay the fuck home and let the grown folks handle their business. ;)

Mistress Lady Friday

No comments: