Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Updates and more

Well it's been a while but a lot has happened in the last few months. Due to reason's outside of My control I have moved Maison Noir from its former location within Bizarre Times. I was very reticent to do so but shit happens and you have to move on. The upside is that I have partnered up with Domina Shannon and now am enjoy a fabulous space in Montrose that rivals any other play space in town. While there are certain aspects from the commercial space that I miss but now we have the added discretion of a residential location. But I have learned that life is full of give and take. On a more personal note , My first real play space in Houston was just a block over so it really gives Me a sense of coming home. In addition Domina Shannon and I get along well and compliment each others individual styles. Talk about Ivory and Ebony, LOL.
\
I am planning a summer event at Numbers this summer so stay tuned for upcoming news of My latest adventures.

Lady Friday


No comments: