Thursday, March 24, 2011

Roses

I got roses today. Two dozen gorgeous roses. I dont know what it is about receiving roses that makes Me feel all girly from the opening of the box, and revealing those long stemmed beauties, or the "who are they from" game, but I love the hell out of it.

Then I started thinking and polled a few friends and the general consensus was that men don't send flowers like they used to...

I know the times have changed, but I still believe that Women enjoy those tokens of male appreciation. After I implemented the policy of having interested submissives ( who contact Me online) I found that there is a huge difference in the way that men treat women, even Women they hope to serve these days.

The small gestures that seem so sweet and thoughtful are rare and far and few in between. But those that do come are even sweeter and more precious. I know that I bitch and rant alot about the subs out there that are full of shit and have no idea what servitude and even basic human socialization are about. I want to state on the record here today that that is not the only point of view.

Today I got the roses and was instantly transported back to the joy and child-like love of getting a present. It was awesome.

So thank you to all you boys out there that DO take the time to put a smile on your Domina's face and take pleasure in that.

Again, thank you.

Mistress Lady Friday

No comments: