Monday, February 28, 2011

News at Maison Noir

Hey there peoples, its Mistress Lady Friday here and I just wanted to spread the word about the new things going on at My dungeon Maison Noir. It has been crazy busy with doing new clips. Make sure you check out the new ones at www.clips4sale.com/studio/14184. I have been having a ball doing tickle fetish, electro play, foot fetish, corporal discipline, cock and ball torture and ball busting clips. The Mistresses of the dungeon really got into the three on one clip we did. I think we were laughing just as much as the poor tickle slave.

For you paypigs out there I still have lots of items on My Amazon wishlist at http://amzn.com/w/2QL9JRILYYFEV

I always love to get presents from paypigs and boys just wanting to show their appreciation.

Anyhooo, we are also hosting the FABULOUS Dante Posh this week at the dungeon. We are just too tickled to have such a famous Domina grace our facility.

We also have new staff, the sexy Switch Kat featured in the latest clips. She is a twenty something hottie that looks just so yummy I just had to spank that ass yesterday. And of course I videod it, lol. Nothing like spanking a young hot ass to get your juices flowing.

Chat soon, call Me on My niteflirt to hear My latest news in person.

Lady Friday

No comments: