Monday, August 3, 2009

All kinds of fun....

It has been a while faithful readers, but here are a few of the things that have been going on. I met and interesting individual after a really nasty allergic histamine reaction on My face. Now nothing in My opinion reveals how vain you are until you have something fucking with your face. Not good.

So of course I was traumatized when I was so swollen and pretty much revolting for a few days. Then the universe decided to show me what real disfigurement was and sent a client that endured this condition that was hard to deal with. He had round growths (some the size of cherry tomatoes) all over his face, neck, back, arms, chests, balls, scalp, everywhere).

I have to say that I had a difficult time looking directly at him at first. I could only hope that wasn't reflecting on My face. Anyhoo I attempted to take him on as a houseboy but I found out that he was as ugly on the inside as he was on the outside. Disappointing to say for sure.

Then I stretched an ass from a finger sized vibrator to a john holmes sized dildo. That was note worthy to say for sure. Then the other day I did this cbt session that was just insane. I pulled and stretched and punched and trampled this man's balls to an intense degree.

Travelling again soon. Will keep you posted.

Mistress Lady Friday

No comments: