Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hotel Horror

Well I had of course to blog about a recent event that was more than a touch eventful to say the least. I went to DomCon Atlanta and to My surprise ended up in jail. Now you may ask why? Arrogance is the answer I will give you. What was I arrogant about? My ability to control a slap ass happy bitch freak. Now why would I even try? That is a question I ask Myself now more than ever.

Long story short, I was using the car of a former submissive. This submissive was probably one of the most aggravating people I have ever met so that didn't go well. Then when he tries to use the car to manipulate Me into a more "personal" relationship, I of course give him the "denied" button.
So the little faggot bitch goes to the police and claims I stole his car and had Me arrested at DomCon

Nevermind I tried to return his car, had him contacted about where it was and asked for an address to mail his keys to him. No this little maggot goes to the lengths of making false allegatoins about Me to the police.
Now I dont know about you but I have issue with being arrested and put in jail.

Nevermind everything I have told the police has panned out and that I will be vindicated.


This little worm bastard is out there as a total menace to other Mistresses.

His name is Charles Hurley. He is a complete liar. Tales of being in Special Forces.... Burning his wife and baby's body on a funeral pyre......rape by his father... ( that he claimed his Mother knew about but had a good relationship with)

If you encounter this person, run. Do not try to give him the benefit of the doubt because I am the SECOND Mistress he has tried to do this to.

No comments: