Sunday, December 9, 2007

holiday ramblings


Well hello My dears, been a while and you know I cant resist blogging about the things that just drive Me batty.... Well that and connecting with you out there that love taking the pain I dish out....

What a crazy fucking world we live in. Here I thought that scat munchers had issues but we have a world where kids walk into malls with rifles and kill people. But perhaps he just took a note from our government... You think anyone told him that the mall and its shoppers were storing weapons of mass destruction?

Anyhooo, I am moving and God knows how we all hate that hassle. But nothing ventured nothing gained, I always say.....


Enjoy the pic of the boy I played earlier today. One of My favorite old school masochists. No hypo's for him. he likes old school safety pins..... Got to love that.

Take care and stay warm,

MLF

No comments: